This policy details how data about YOU is used when YOU access USEDSTUFF’s websites and services or interact with us.
Protecting your Privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about YOU.
- We do not run ads, other than the Classifieds posted by our users.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send YOU unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in affiliate marketing (and prohibit it on USEDSTUFF).
- We do provide email proxy & relay services to reduce unwanted email.
- Please review privacy policies of any third party sites linked to from USEDSTUFF.
- Data YOU post on or send via USEDSTUFF, and/or send us directly or via other sites
- Credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol (e.g. SSL).
- Data YOU submit or provide (e.g. name, address, email, phone, fax, photos, tax ID).
- Web log data (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- Data collected via cookies (e.g. search data and "favorites" lists).
- Data about your device(s) (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plug-ins).
- Data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, geo-location via IP address).
- We preserve data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We practice good faith efforts to store data securely, but make no guarantees.
- YOU may access and update certain data about YOU via your account login.
- To vendors, service providers, merchant services, insurance entities.
- To respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users of USEDSTUFF or the general public.
- In connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
- In aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used to identify YOU.
By accessing USEDSTUFF or providing us data, YOU agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to YOU, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the United States.